About the Program
Our training course is for the learner who wants the best of both worlds. To access self-led learning through our online portal and take part in topical Boot Camps that bring together a group of individuals who see the value in group brainstorming and different perspectives. This program is fully subsidised and is delivered at no cost to you.
- Training | As a part of this program, you will receive a BSB40320 Certificate IV Entrepreneurship and New Business, at the end of your learning experience, you will have set your goals, business model and have an action plan to get started!
- Boot Camps | The Boot camps are in-person experiences, held on Saturday mornings and midweek nights. They are designed to complement the learning and are purposefully set in weeks 3, 6, 9 and 12 of your course. It’s a half day of learning, connecting, ideating and utilising the business tools provided during the course. This course is delivered over a 12-week time frame.
- Mentoring | One-on-one Training Assessment meetings are mandatory and form part of your assessments for the course. Scheduled weekly, you will receive one-on-one coaching and tutoring with your dedicated trainer, for 10 hours across the course, these will be used to discuss the unit content and how this applies to your business.
- Support | Additional Business Advisory sessions with a trainer are available if you need them, to support your learning and the finishing of your valued qualification.
Our team and customers shared that the outcomes experienced include;
- Reached goals - the program has supported creating the life they want
- Became a leader - skilled and confident in leadership in business, employment, industry and life!
- Owned their skills - converting life experiences into nationally recognised qualification
- Ahead of the pack - gave small business owners the competitive edge
- Confidence - to have a go at starting a business when it seemed too hard
- Stand out - gave people the most desired employable skills including Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Clarity - to set a plan and make it happen
- Community - found their people to grow with
- Methodologies - to lead projects and successfully collaborate with other businesses and within teams
- Alignment - with greater global goals
To be eligible for the Self-Employment Assistance Program you must:
- be at least 15 years of age (a person must be 18 years of age to access Small Business Coaching)
- be: an Australian citizen, or the holder of a permanent visa, or a nominated Visa Holder (including a New Zealand Special Category Visa, Temporary Protection Visa Holder and a Safe Haven Visa Holder)
- not be an undischarged bankrupt
- not already be in education
Registered Training Organisation
RTO Code- 90224
Your Training Team
Your trainers have all owned and operated their own business, they know what YOU need to know to get skilled up in all things business.
Business trainer and coach extraordinaire
The Jimi Hendrix of business advising and training