You will explore:
- Idea Validation: Take a deep dive into idea validation and apply that to your business idea.
- Design Thinking: Explore widely tested human centred design methodology
- Target Customer: Identify your tribe using our target customer canvas.
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Explore the value your idea brings to your customers
- Understand the design thinking methodology to support all future innovations
- Gain a deep understanding of your target customer and what motivates them.
Your Workshop cost is on Business Connect!
Thanks to Business Connect the cost of this workshop is fully subsidised! Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business. The Business Centre provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the program.
Business Connect Advisors
Every Business Connect advisor is accredited, with experience running their own business and formal qualifications in a business-related discipline. Our unbiased advisors also have management, consulting or prior advisory experience. Business advisors also have a broad range of skills covering essential business topics including business planning, marketing and how to grow your digital presence.
Mentor and leader, sportsman and Scotsman
Passionate people person, leader and design thinker
Supporter, encourager and mentor
International experience but passion for the Mid Coast
Business trainer and coach extraordinaire
Marketing and networking guru Hunter Valley favourite
Black belt in grants, tenders and incentives
An international strategist with a big heart for community
Passionate creative and businesswoman
SME advocate with multi industry experience
The Jimi Hendrix of business advising and training