About the Program
Over 12 months, you will level up your education through accredited training, start or grow your business and remain accountable through individual monthly check-ins, group mentoring and quarterly reviews to reach your planned goals. We provide the pathway for you to succeed in business as well as give you real-world skills to take with you in any future venture. This program is fully subsidised and is delivered at no cost to you.
2024 Course Dates
- Collaborative Training | 29.01.24 | 06.05.24 | 08.07.24 | 02.09.24
- The Mix Up Training | 12.02.24 | 27.05.24 | 05.08.24 | 23.09.24
- Independent Training | Open Enrolments
Curious about the details? There is so much to this program but let's start with the key aspects.
- Training | BSB40320 Certificate IV Entrepreneurship and New Business, at the end of your learning experience, you will have set your goals, business model and have an action plan to get started!
- Start or grow your business | Your Business Plan is assessed at this key milestone by your trainers and mentors. You will receive feedback and you may tweak your action plan. It's time to take a big breath in and hit GO. Your Business Plan is assessed at this key milestone by your trainers and mentors. You will receive feedback and you may tweak your action plan. It's time to take a big breath in and hit GO.
- Mentoring | Every month you will check in with your business mentor who will provide a template for you to complete which shows your progress in starting your business. Group mentoring is a great chance to continue learning, enjoy collaboration in action and generally stretch and engage in a supportive environment. Each quarter is an exciting time when your mentor will review your business, progress and sustainability. You wouldn't want to do all this work for nothing!
We offer three different styles of training,
- Collaborative training is for the learner that wants an immersive group learning experience, in an online classroom environment, gets energised by bouncing ideas off each other and wants to get started in their business ASAP. The Collaborative training requires a commitment of 5 weeks of full-time training.
- Independent training is for the learner that wants to run their own race and learn on their own time frames through our online learner portal. This style of learning is for individuals that get energised by setting their own boundaries, are self-driven and want to go through a curated online entrepreneurship experience solo. This training is open for 12 weeks.
- The Mix Up training is for the learner that wants the best of both worlds. To access self-led learning through our online portal while meeting up with a crew of entrepreneurs every three weeks for an in person Saturday Bootcamp. If you love group brainstorming and the value of different perspectives this 12-week option is for you.
The Emerald Ruby
The Emerald Ruby on Friday 22nd September from 12.30pm - 1.30pm Soulful vocals caress a gentle ukulele, stitched together with lilting flute forging the sonic palette of the multidisciplinary artist The Emerald Ruby. From her home base in Mulubinba NSW (Newcastle), she propagates an eclectic and prolific practice encompassing sound, visual, camera, fashion, and literary arts. Through this kaleidoscopic practice, she often explores her lived experience of late diagnosed Autism/ADHD. Multi-genre powerhouse, 2022 Dots and Loops Composer Fellow.
Our team and customers shared that the outcomes experienced include;
- Reached goals - the program has supported creating the life they want
- Became a leader - skilled and confident in leadership in business, employment, industry and life!
- Owned their skills - converting life experiences into nationally recognised qualification
- Ahead of the pack - gave small business owners the competitive edge
- Confidence - to have a go at starting a business when it seemed too hard
- Stand out - gave people the most desired employable skills including Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Clarity - to set a plan and make it happen
- Community - found their people to grow with
- Methodologies - to lead projects and successfully collaborate with other businesses and within teams
- Alignment - with greater global goals
To be eligible for the Self-Employment Assistance Program you must:
- be at least 15 years of age (a person must be 18 years of age to access Small Business Coaching)
- be: an Australian citizen, or the holder of a permanent visa, or a nominated Visa Holder (including a New Zealand Special Category Visa, Temporary Protection Visa Holder and a Safe Haven Visa Holder)
- not be an undischarged bankrupt
- not already be in education
Registered Training Organisation
RTO Code- 90224
Your Training Team
Your trainers have all owned and operated their own business, they know what YOU need to know to get skilled up in all things business.