How It Works
This course will empower the small business owner by de-mystifying the planning and management of money in and out of their business. Participants, small business owners, can take control and understand their business from a financial perspective in an easy and meaningful way. In addition to the educational aspect of this course, all learners will unlock business advisory sessions, with an experienced and qualified business advisory during 2020.
On completion of this course the business owner will be able to identify the best digital finance tech from a practical needs analysis, conducted on their own business and identify costs drivers and profitability across products and services.
- Nationally Accredited Units of Competency; BSBSMB402 Plan small business finances, BSBSMB421 Manage small business finances
- Training Experience - the amount of training provided in this course delivery is 165 hours, comprising of; 32 hours of supervised instruction (virtual classroom – 4 days) plus 78 hours of unsupervised activities – Self Paced LMS
- Delivery of this course includes the following assessment and delivery methods; Practical demonstrations, group discussions/activities, group work, scenarios/role plays, written assessments based on your business
- There are no entry requirements for this cluster however The Business Centre will conduct LLN testing upon enrolment- Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessments are used to assess support needs for students, prior to commencement of training.
- Fees and charges - This training is fully subsidised by the NSW Government, under Smart and Skilled funding if you meet the following eligibility criteria; 15 years old or over, no longer at school, living or working in NSW, an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
RTO ID: 90224
This 4 day practical and intensive course is led by Pete Hollingsworth. The course is funded by NSW Government and has been created to support business owners re-assess the financial aspect of their business.
Meet the people who have gone through this program and read their story understand their journey.